Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D 600 images are ugly green, I would not call that shif...

clickhans

UM
1161 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D 600 images are ugly green, I would not call that shift"

clickhans Registered since 10th Jul 2012
Mon 08-Oct-12 06:39 AM

Thanks for checking and your quick response.

Looks like my monitor has a problem. But why only with this images - others look just fine?

Picture control M was set to 1 - to explain the magenta shift - but did not fix my due monitor calibration.

clickhans

This is a hot, active topic! D 600 images are ugly green, I would not call that shif... [View all] , clickhans , Wed 03-Oct-12 06:56 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D 600 images are ugly green, I would not call that ...