Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D 600 images are ugly green, I would not call that shif...

Patrick604

US
85 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D 600 images are ugly green, I would not call that shift"

Patrick604 Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Jun 2012
Fri 05-Oct-12 01:53 AM

Cagger,

I did not intend to imply that the original poster was anything other than honest in his assessment. However, people view the world through their own personal bias, and subjective evaluations are influenced by what we read, see or hear and ultimately believe.

If we are going to discuss the problem, perhaps we should acknowledge that part of the problem might be due to the role that internet hyperbole, taken as fact, can play on our individual subjective evaluations.

If I have offended the OP with my remarks, I apologize as that was not my intent.

Link to my Nikonians Gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

This is a hot, active topic! D 600 images are ugly green, I would not call that shif... [View all] , clickhans , Wed 03-Oct-12 06:56 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D 600 images are ugly green, I would not call that ...