Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D800 settings for BIF?

Ferguson

Cape Coral, US
5739 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D800 settings for BIF?"

Ferguson Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for the generous sharing of his high level expertise in the spirit of Nikonians Nikonian since 19th Aug 2004
Sat 19-May-12 09:40 PM

>I'll try again with my new D800 and my 70-200 VRII and will
>try with 1.4TC.

Incidentally, one thing you will find is that shooting in FX with the same lenses, you haev a lot more field of view. I think you will find it easier to get them in the frame, then crop (plenty of pixels). Give some more room for tracking error vs. a DX.

>BTW, I googled on the web and didn't find the user manual for
>bird programing ! Same thing at Amazon...Must be out of print
>!

It's available on paper only, some kind of copyright issue. I'd offer you my copy but you didn't offer the secret society handshake.

Comments welcomed on pictures: Http://captivephotons.com

A topic tagged as having a question D800 settings for BIF? [View all] , newbird Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Fri 18-May-12 09:28 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D800 settings for BIF?