Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

How do you configure your memory cards for D800?

Wingman

Kimberley, CA
1759 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: How do you configure your memory cards for D800?"

Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 02nd Dec 2002
Mon 14-May-12 02:28 AM

I really hate those losable little SD cards, so may not use that slot at all -- I've never used the second slot in my D3 (and never had a card issue, either). I reckon I should use the SD for backup, but doubt I'll ever get around to it.

I think it's REALLY dumb marketing by Nikon to make these 3 flagship cameras with such very odd card mixes -- Dumb, dumb, dumb...

Neal Nurmi

---Wingman Photo---

This is a hot, active topic! How do you configure your memory cards for D800? [View all] , DiamondPhotography , Sun 13-May-12 05:36 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: How do you configure your memory cards for D800?