Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Best photo technique books and DVD courses to improve s...

kartane

AU
163 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Best photo technique books and DVD courses to improve skills to enthusiast and professional level?"

kartane Registered since 23rd Apr 2012
Sat 12-May-12 12:03 PM

Read what you have. Take some photos. Learn some more. Take some photos. Ask others for advice. Take some photos. etc.

Imagine Lance Armstrong teaching you how to ride a bicycle for a week. But you still have to ride your own bike.

Back in the film days I wanted to learn how to pan moving racing cars. So I used the end of a roll 6 shots on the cars out front of my house. On film it took 2 attempts because I had to wait and see the processed results, refine my technique then try again. Now I prefer the instant preview digital offers.

Is there an iPad version of an in depth D800 ebook somewhere?

Colin

"We don’t see things as they are, we see things as we are" - Anaïs Nin

Please visit My Nikonians gallery

A general, generic topic Best photo technique books and DVD courses to improve s... [View all] , ExtremePic , Fri 11-May-12 08:37 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Best photo technique books and DVD courses to impro...