1. The matrix metering is excellent and handles every scene just perfectly.
2. With the right glass the IQ is amazing and even with cheaper glass the IQ is fine if you don't need to crop.
3. The dynamic range is crazy. The first day I shot with this camera I thought all the images looked like HDRs
4. The new AF switch is great when you get use to it, it's so easy to switch between AF modes via the switch and the command dials.
5. The auto ISO is what I've been waiting for and it's easy to turn on and off without going into the menus.
There are a ton of other little things I like about this camera but the 5 above are the main ones. I've attached a shot that I took yesterday at a local pond. This shot was taken with the 16-35vr @ 16mm and F/16 and I used the in camera HDR function. this shot is straight from the camera and just resized to post here.