Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Thank You Nikonians.org

ajdooley

Waterloo, US
3375 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Thank You Nikonians.org"

ajdooley Gold Member Nikonian since 25th May 2006
Mon 20-Feb-12 04:41 PM

I think the major "plus" of Nikonians is the generally high degree of congeniality -- little if any of the "better than thou" attitude that appears on some other sites, especially attempts to belittle so-called newbies. There is a a high degree of sincere sharing that recognizes that helping someone else learn or improve does not detract from anyone else. Of course, if you have a technical quation you can call Nikon and get a good answer. But asking amnog your fellow Nikonians often elicits a discussion that goes further than just the answer. These people frequently have tangential ideas and other ways of looking at things, that are both refreshing and that offer alternatives to the "book answer."

When I get something new this is usually where I start to learn. Admittedly there are opinions as well -- but they are usually interesting and flexible. I join in saying "Thanks!"

Alan
Waterloo, IL, USA
www.proimagingmidamerica.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Thank You Nikonians.org [View all] , Bluefin , Fri 17-Feb-12 02:41 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Thank You Nikonians.org