Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D800 v D700 high ISO comparison

richardd300

Dyserth, UK
4505 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D800 v D700 high ISO comparison"

richardd300 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2009
Sat 25-Feb-12 03:48 PM

I am sure Nikon will meet their promise of noise reduction equal to that of the D700, as anything less would be a disappointment.

At present everything is hypothosis, absolutely everything! I am guessing that it will be a short time from delivery to the first posts appearing here and that any meaningful images data will be available. In the meantime I don't think it's worthwhile interpreting anything from the sample images posted on sites elsewhere. Personally, I'd trust the posts here rather than those posted by unknown names on sites elsewhere. Real world stuff, posted by real enthusiasts.

When the first images are posted here, then it will start to build the roots of meaningful discussion. Personally, it's the lower light high shutter speeds at higher ISO's (800-1800) and those particularly in DX mode that I am looking forward to and those will be eagerly awaited.

Exciting times

Richard

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Visit my website www.pixels4u.co.uk
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. Einstein

A general, generic topic D800 v D700 high ISO comparison [View all] , greenninja , Fri 24-Feb-12 06:38 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D800 v D700 high ISO comparison