Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
MattNord

santa barbara, US
29 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Prioritization?"

MattNord Registered since 04th Mar 2012
Wed 07-Mar-12 05:27 AM

Wow, you guys are good! Glad I found this place. After all your advice (and reading through the panorama tutorial at RSS), it now seems this is the plan:
28mm f3.5
50mm 1.8
105mm nikkor, 100mm tokina, or 90mm tamron, for combined macro and street candids. Figure I'll do this until I have the budget for a 85mm, and I'll see if 100mm is long enough for my macro.

Looking at both the RSS BH-55 PCL and Q-20 ball heads. The RSS with PCL sure seems nice for panoramas, but with a price tag of $575 it would hurt. Any difference between RSS and markins in quality or operations?

I never thought this is where I would end up a month ago when my trusted F5 and the rest of my gear (sans 50mm 1.8) got stolen out of my car. Going digital! Late? Nah...

A topic tagged as having a question Prioritization? [View all] , MattNord , Tue 06-Mar-12 12:18 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Prioritization?