Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D800: Don't get your hopes up

This topic is locked. This message is locked.
jim thomas

Edmond, US
1322 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D800: Don't get your hopes up"

jim thomas Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Jan 2003
Wed 01-Feb-12 11:02 PM

Hi Dave,

You may need to make an appointment with your optometrist. The man on the stair is clearly there. Just kidding. It is pretty comical how so many spend so much time engaging in this type of speculation. I also just could not resist making a tounge in cheek comment pointing out that not everyone wants the same type of camera. I hope that the D800 or Ford Pinto or whatever they call this rumored to be camera does have great resolution and is designed for obtaining the best possible image quality while sacrificing extreme high ISO and frame advance speed. I guess we will all know soon. My only point is that one should not assume that all of us want the same features. IF the rumors are correct on the timing we will find out next week what Nikon is really going to offer. I can see the man. I am sorry that you cannot.

JDT

This is a hot topic  It has been locked by a team member D800: Don't get your hopes up [View all] , ZoneV Silver Member , Sun 29-Jan-12 11:25 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D800: Don't get your hopes up
                                                  Reply message RE: D800: Can I get my hopes up!