Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Susceptibility of D800 to Motion Blur

GeneRW

Red Wing, US
3 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Susceptibility of D800 to Motion Blur"

GeneRW Gold Member Nikonian since 04th Feb 2008
Sun 12-Feb-12 05:46 PM

There are a number of discussions and comments out there on the susceptibility of the D800 to motion induced blur because of the high MP count. I have a D800 on order, but I am getting concerned on whether it is going to be a problem shooting it hand held. I have issues with temors in my hands, but I have managed quite well with my D700. All of my lenses are VR, except for the 24-70 which I normally use on a tripod. I shoot landscape and macro using a tripod much of the time, but I also do a fair amount of hand held work. Any thoughts on how the D800 will compare to the D700 for hand held shooting?

Gene Eckholt

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Susceptibility of D800 to Motion Blur [View all] , GeneRW Gold Member , Sun 12-Feb-12 04:46 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Susceptibility of D800 to Motion Blur
Reply message I remember...
Reply message RE: I remember...
     Reply message Maybe so...
     Reply message RE: Maybe so...