Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Upgrade to the D800 or pick up dedicated video camcorde...

mdonovan

Mahwah, US
321 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Upgrade to the D800 or pick up dedicated video camcorder?"

mdonovan Gold Member Charter Member
Wed 15-Feb-12 04:54 PM

Its not all about $$ for this decision .. its partially about the amount of kit I can take to a shoot.

I am usually travelling solo and am on my own for transporting everything. My dream is to have one camera ... one set of support gear that is fairly light but can act like a chameleon and do everything I need it to do ... and then I woke up .

cheers

M

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. - A. Einstein

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Upgrade to the D800 or pick up dedicated video camcorde... [View all] , alphaod , Tue 14-Feb-12 12:27 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Upgrade to the D800 or pick up dedicated video camc...