Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Ned_L

Philadelphia, US
8057 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D800 Give away"

Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography Charter Member
Mon 05-Mar-12 12:17 PM

Why are you apologizing? You told us about an opportunity to perhaps win a D800, a long shot I'd think, but a chance. It's up to each member to evaluate the opportunity.

The company is a legitimate organization. A few years ago while in Salt Lake for a shoot my MC-36 died. I went to their Salt Lake store and picked up a new one.

Many people have qualms about using Facebook. I've had concerns about privacy issues there myself, but I've learned how to control privacy there. Not every company on Facebook is out there to bamboozle people.

I look forward to your next post. I just hope I don't have to wait four years for it. (LOL)

Thanks again.

Ned
A Nikonians Team Member

-----------------------------
Visit my Travel Photography Blog and my Galleries.

A general, generic topic D800 Give away [View all] , F Gray Silver Member , Thu 01-Mar-12 02:33 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D800 Give away