Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Will Higher Resolution of D800 Be Visible in "Native" R...

DMCdigitalmedia

US
130 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Will Higher Resolution of D800 Be Visible in "Native" Resolution Prints?"

DMCdigitalmedia Registered since 04th Jan 2007
Sat 03-Mar-12 10:09 PM

Lets keep it friendly moto..., as I said I may have gotten a little off topic - and for that matter the OP wasn't talking about 13 x 19 prints . I am actually agreeing with you on the 6 mp vs 12 mp example as I have both as well.....unless you have your face right upto a print they look pretty much the same at that size. I guess if we look at the original poster thought on native resolution ie: downsize the D800 to the same size as a d200 native resolution will the print look any better from the D800. ..... So back to the original question ....not sure how much of a difference you would see...love to see some samples though.

P.s I looked at your site moto ....great work ...I am close to the housatonic river, fished there many times !

www.dcarbophoto.com

"Like" me on facebook

www.facebook.com/dcarbophoto

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

This is a hot, active topic! Will Higher Resolution of D800 Be Visible in "Native" R... [View all] , jim thomas Silver Member , Fri 02-Mar-12 07:17 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Will Higher Resolution of D800 Be Visible in "Nativ...