Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Adobe Camera Raw (6.6.0.261)

MichaelDMiller

West Hartford, US
288 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Adobe Camera Raw (6.6.0.261)"

MichaelDMiller Silver Member Nikonian since 14th Jul 2009
Mon 26-Mar-12 11:04 AM

I am not getting an 800 or a 4 but when I upgraded my Lightroom to 4 and my Elements to 10, I noticed an issue with ACR.

My Elements is 6.6 as you say, but my Lightroom is now ACR version 7.
I have a feeling that 7 probably supports the new Niks.

I did find this:
Nikon D800 Images Fail To Open ACR 7 / PS

This question has been Answered.

Images simply do not open in PS6 / ACR 7 from the Nikon D800

The images were loaded to PC HD using up to date ViewNX2
Correct Answer by Jeff Schewe on Mar 25, 2012 1:30 AM
Jeff Schewe

You'll need to download the DNG Converter 6.7 RC which while coming out just before ACR 7 in CS6 actually supports more camers than the ACR 7 version in CS6. The reaso for this is complicated...but the bottom line is that the real time support for various cameras is not a last minute situation. DNG Converter always has the "most recent" camera support. You can find the DNG Converter at labs.adobe.com.

A general, generic topic Adobe Camera Raw (6.6.0.261) [View all] , gmth Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Sun 25-Mar-12 05:06 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Adobe Camera Raw (6.6.0.261)