Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Is is safe for me to take my D800 and its lenses on my ...

Richcower

US
327 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Is is safe for me to take my D800 and its lenses on my recumbent trike?"

Richcower Registered since 22nd Jan 2013
Thu 05-Sep-13 02:45 PM

Leonard,

Looked that one over on-line, really like that slightly higher seating position, beautiful engineering job on the suspension components. We've got a big recumbent dealer up this way, I'll call him later and see if he's got that one in, he does carry ICE trikes. I spent a day at the dealer a year ago, tried out at least 10 different models. At the time I liked one of the CAT models, but didn't relish the getting in/out of it.
Sorry to hear about your accident. I had a similar one a couple of years ago, I was unconscious, no idea how long, the impact split my helmet. One of my neighbors found me in the road and got me an ambulance. I got patched up, but to this day have no idea what happened. Almost didn't wear my helmet that day.
Regarding the Pelican cases, I've used them but never on a bike. Great protection but they're heavy.

A topic tagged as having a question Is is safe for me to take my D800 and its lenses on my ... [View all] , leonardevens Gold Member , Tue 03-Sep-13 11:54 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Is is safe for me to take my D800 and its lenses on...