Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Help with D800 Training resources

BlueSkyDoor

US
27 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: For Jan"

BlueSkyDoor Registered since 03rd Jul 2013
Tue 09-Jul-13 12:51 PM

One again this is very helpful.
I don't think I have ever been to a forum with so many knowledgeable people. I am so pleased and thankful to everyone.I do not know how to say thank you properly because I am a bit mystified by the set up at the forum. I am actually a Moderator at a Photography website so I should not be having such a difficult time, but each time I return I am not sue who I am answering.

I am now about to call and order my camera as soon as it becomes 9AM because the package was received, and I have my credit. I am very excited. Once I have the camera in my hands I can come back here and look at all the suggestions again. I did watch some videos, and although there are many features on this camera, I do think the set up looks a lot like the Nikon D200 in terms of where things are.

Okay one more question. I am not sure if I mentioned this lens above.It is another AI lens..a 135mm f. 2.8 and that one is new and not covered in foam.It does have plastic around it. and it is in a leather case. I have used it once. It has no lens cap. I try all my current lens caps and none of them fit. This was smaller I think. Not even my 60mm micro fit. Do you know where I can find lens capes for older lenses.I do not even now what size it is. I feel a bit silly now...but if you or anyone does know where I can obtain one of these please let me know? Thanks. I will ask at B and H when I call now but when I searched nothing was to be found. If I knew the size I could maybe look on ebay.

Thank you so much...again for everything.
Phyllis

This is a hot, active topic! Help with D800 Training resources [View all] , BlueSkyDoor , Fri 05-Jul-13 08:57 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Help with D800 Training resources
Reply message For Jan
     Reply message RE: For Jan