The first two shots are what I got with my quick look the morning I received the camera. (The usual - tripod, fast shutter, timer delay etc.) Note that each is one example from three attempts with defocusing between where all three results were essentially the same. The first is the center sensor and the second is the left. This is the same "focus target" that I used prior to sending the camera for repair. Although not a great target, all the results were consistent and repeatable prior to repair. And, I was only interested in the differential between sensors so the focus target was not of great concern since the center and right sensors handled it consistently well. However, today I tried to repeat the set of test images that I took prior to repair and the results were not nearly as repeatable. Although the center sensor had more problems than the left or right it was much more statistical whereas prior to repair, the left was always and obviously worse. So I'm not quite sure how to interpret the trouble with the DeWalt target now when it was fine before. But, since my goal is to have a differential diagnosis test I'm inclined to ignore the current results with the DeWalt target. So, I decided to go to a more standard test target and used the 1951 USAF printed on Epson paper. My copy is not great resolution but good enough for this. Using this target in bright sunlight, left, right and center are statistically about the same. So, unless I find in actual shooting that the center sensor gives me problems with "real" subjects, I'm inclined to stand pat with what I have. Better can be the enemy of good enough.
Also of note, my 300/2.8 went from a LensAlign value of -1 before repair to a +2 after.