Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

I love my wife and she must love me!

mwhals

Winfield, US
1664 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"I love my wife and she must love me!"

mwhals Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2004
Sat 13-Apr-13 04:20 AM

I was thinking about the D600 to save $1,000 although I really wanted the D800. My wife told me to get the D800 and she would cover the difference with her summer school teaching money (she is a teacher and makes extra by teaching summer school).

This really makes me happy that there are students needing summer school! Well, not really as we need students to be better for America's future. I just couldn't resist saying it.

I even suggested holding off on ordering it and she said no. She wants me to have it a week before the High School prom to practice with it as she wants low light pictures of the prom. The prom is May 5th and I will order it before the $200 rebate expires on April 27th.

I can not wait to order it! The first thing I am going to do is set up a tripod and take a picture of a fixed object at different ISO settings with my D200 and the D800 (in DX mode) with the same lens. My wife wants to see how superior it will be compared to my D200.

I wanted the D700 years ago and was never able to buy it due to being unemployed part of the time and buying a new house.

I think she is probably doing this, because I am building her a 4' x 24' raised garden that she wants. I wonder if there are any other big jobs she needs done around the house.

Shoot nature with respect and don't trample it or startle its inhabitants. :)

A general, generic topic I love my wife and she must love me! [View all] , mwhals Silver Member , Sat 13-Apr-13 02:20 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: I love my wife and she must love me!