Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Cannot format cards using the the mode + delete button ...

NikonMark37814

Morristown, US
1125 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Cannot format cards using the the mode + delete button and other problems?"

NikonMark37814 Registered since 20th May 2010
Thu 28-Mar-13 01:20 AM

I am using the latest firmware. I've tested a dozen lenses and it's only the 24-85VR and 50 f/1.4G that prevents the camera from using the two button format. Don't know but it seems to be a lens problem since my other lenses allows for the format funtion to work.

mVs
D2x, D300s, D700 & D800

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Cannot format cards using the the mode + delete button ... [View all] , NikonMark37814 , Wed 27-Mar-13 10:39 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Cannot format cards using the the mode + delete but...