Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

New D800 Manual exposure reading is in reverse

ajdooley

Waterloo, US
3333 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: New D800 Manual exposure reading is in reverse"

ajdooley Gold Member Nikonian since 25th May 2006
Sat 02-Mar-13 03:36 PM

Chris -

First, welcome to Nikonians. You are absolutely going to love this site. It is the best money you will spend for sometime!

I too wonder why Nikon reversed the + and - exposure in the new cameras. But fortunately you can "correct" their "mistake." BTW, they'll NEVER explain their reasoning: they are inscrutable.

And may I note that you are demonstrating a male trait my wife is always happy to point out to me -- not reading the instructions when getting into a new piece of equipment or asking for directions when lost! Good on ya! Never fear -- just sk someone here at Nikonians. BTW too, you can download a digital version of the D800 manual and search it vice reading the whole darned thing, or better yet, buy Digital Darrel or Busch's excellent books and skip the manual.

Cheers!

Alan
Waterloo, IL, USA
www.proimagingmidamerica.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A topic tagged as in need of help New D800 Manual exposure reading is in reverse [View all] , ChrisBalcombe , Sat 02-Mar-13 12:23 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: New D800 Manual exposure reading is in reverse