Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

And another problem with my D800.....

This topic is locked. This message is locked.
InsaneO

Encino, US
395 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: And another problem with my D800....."

InsaneO Registered since 09th May 2012
Wed 13-Feb-13 10:57 PM

I stand by my original assessment.
If someone new without forums experience would read this thread here what they would think: "This guy posts a legitimate problem and at first he gets chastised for even posting it and then someone calls him troll and then whole bunch of people get involved without any concrete solution to the problem. So why would I post a problem here just to go through the same ordeal?"
Brian,
This thread should had just 3 posts.
One OP, one from isail2 with the same experience and correct advice and update from OP.
As it stands whole bunch of people stuck their nose in it and that is why lots of members afraid to post problems.
It is not just happening on this forum but on all other forums too.

This is a hot topic  It has been locked by a team member And another problem with my D800..... [View all] , InsaneO , Tue 05-Feb-13 06:21 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: And another problem with my D800.....
     Reply message Update......And another problem with my D800.....