Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

And another problem with my D800.....

This topic is locked. This message is locked.
isail2

La Paz, MX
63 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: And another problem with my D800....."

isail2 Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Aug 2004
Wed 13-Feb-13 01:48 PM

I couldn't believe that I was reading another situation exactly like mine I had the same trouble only in trying to remove the 16-35 I actually broke off the little lever. when I got to looking atthe lens, I found out that the little "stop screw" was missing from the mounting plate on the back of the lens. this stop screw prevents the lens from going back too far when it is being removed. I sent both the camera and the lens in to Nikon The lens is being repaired under warrant (the stop screw just came unscrewed) On the camera Nikon feels that there was user caused "impact damage"??? and I'm paying $230 to get it fixed (go figure) anyway I would suggest that you check your 16-35 to see if the little stop screw is still in tact.

Tireton

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

This is a hot topic  It has been locked by a team member And another problem with my D800..... [View all] , InsaneO , Tue 05-Feb-13 06:21 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: And another problem with my D800.....
     Reply message Update......And another problem with my D800.....