Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

And another problem with my D800.....

This topic is locked. This message is locked.
InsaneO

Encino, US
395 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: And another problem with my D800....."

InsaneO Registered since 09th May 2012
Tue 12-Feb-13 04:15 PM

I hate to tell you but there is no sticky tape in D800.
There is felt on the sides but that is about it.
For that matter there is no sticky tape in my Canon's either.
And either though current 7D and 5D2 (not sure yet about 5D3 because I just got it) have less dust problem than D800 it does not mean all Canon's camera are good. For example 1Ds and 1DS2 were also dust magnets.

This is a hot topic  It has been locked by a team member And another problem with my D800..... [View all] , InsaneO , Tue 05-Feb-13 06:21 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: And another problem with my D800.....
     Reply message Update......And another problem with my D800.....