Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

An interesting hiccup with my D800E

IndyGeoff

Greenwood, US
165 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: An interesting hiccup with my D800E"

IndyGeoff Registered since 03rd Jul 2007
Tue 15-Jan-13 04:12 PM

Rick, I format my cards in the camera almost without fail. I have done individual deletions when there were just a few iamges on the card. I would put my money on me reformatting before this event, but would not bet my life. ;- )

Unfortunately the images get copied onto my HD then when I see they are there and all looks ok I format the card in my camera. A quick glance at a couple hundred images was not good enough to see this problem until too late.

Alan, ouch at 1/200th and 6400. I tried flash once during my sons's freshman year of basketball. None complained and the players told me they never saw the flash go off when shooting.

Thanks much for the idea's and suggestions everyone.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic An interesting hiccup with my D800E [View all] , IndyGeoff , Sun 13-Jan-13 02:44 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: An interesting hiccup with my D800E