Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Hot and Cold Shoe Adapter for D800

SirPuttsAlot

Poughquag, US
354 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Hot and Cold Shoe Adapter for D800"

SirPuttsAlot Registered since 26th Sep 2011
Tue 08-Jan-13 10:58 AM

For when I travel around, I want to have my Rode Videomic Pro for capturing video. Then, there may be times when I want to use a flash for still photography. Currently, I would have to remove the Rode put it in the bag and get my flash, etc, basically a big pain.

Does anyone know of a good Hot and Cold shoe adapter? Everything I found was really big and not very good for travel. What I'm looking for is a small adapter that will attached to the Camera's hot shoe and pass through the connections so that I can mount the Flash in the same place as normal. And then offset to the left a cold shoe so I can leave the Rode on.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Hot and Cold Shoe Adapter for D800 [View all] , SirPuttsAlot , Tue 08-Jan-13 09:58 AM