Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

RescuePro with Large D800 NEF Files

Bu Lai En

Genesee Depot, US
31 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: RescuePro with Large D800 NEF Files"

Bu Lai En Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Feb 2009
Sun 06-Jan-13 06:30 PM | edited Sun 06-Jan-13 06:31 PM by Bu Lai En

I should say that I have downloaded many D800 photos without problem. I think the main reason they did not download properly was that my computer was still starting up when I plugged my card into it, that is why some downloaded properly and some did not. The part that worries me at the moment, in regard to RescuePro, is that all of the files it recovered from weeks ago could not be opened either even though these files were downloaded and used successfully. I had downloaded the latest RescuePro software yesterday when this problem first occurred so it should be the latest. I'm just wondering if others experienced the same problem I had for D800 NEF file recovery using RescuePro. Are the files too large for RescuePro's latest software?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A topic tagged as having a question RescuePro with Large D800 NEF Files [View all] , Bu Lai En Silver Member , Sun 06-Jan-13 01:31 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: RescuePro with Large D800 NEF Files
Reply message RE: RescuePro with Large D800 NEF Files - UPDATE
Reply message RE: RescuePro with Large D800 NEF Files - UPDATE