Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Lens issues early on, was it just poor execution, is Dx...

Robman3

West of Santa Monica, US
1842 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Lens issues early on, was it just poor execution, is DxO a fix?"

Robman3 Registered since 12th Apr 2010
Sun 06-Jan-13 07:26 AM

Eric et al,

There were several comments back when the D800 first hit about how useless some of the Nikkor glass was (opine) also with the list Nikon approved of and so on.

I never bought into that per se, but has anyone been further along with this in real time, as a problem, or not as a problem?

The issue for me is I have a layaway, on a mint 24mm PCE Nikkor and given some results I had last week with some interior shots at Furnace Creek Inn I'm leaning to settling up and getting used to the process both for architectural and landscape of mastering the tilt shift.

One user here, was unsatisfied with the PCE on his D800 but I'm not certain all things being equal, that every situation is constrained now that the dust has settled somewhat.

Or, is DxO a good option to mitigate any anomaly?

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Lens issues early on, was it just poor execution, is Dx... [View all] , Robman3 , Sun 06-Jan-13 06:26 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Lens issues early on, was it just poor execution, i...