Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Bangkok Paul

Bangkok, TH
597 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: New D800E First pics"

Bangkok Paul Gold Member Charter Member
Thu 24-Jan-13 10:05 AM

Well, another week of taking pictures with my D800E. It keep amazing me.

Jojo's off building her comestic empire. Deah and my Daughter are off to Korea skiing this week. I've been taking so many pictures of Nicole that she just stays with me now, when she is not on a professional shoot as a lingerie and glamor model. I have 200 nudes I've taken of her and copies of most of her professional shots. I must say I like my nudes better with my D800. Haven't figured out the rules for the glamor section and not sure I've ready to share my nudes of her of lingerie shots yet. But, we were getting ready to go out to dinner 2 days ago and I saw her in the light of the setting sun and decided to do some high ISO shots.

I am amazed at what the D800 will do at ISO 6400. Here is a shot and a crop of the shot so you can judge for yourself.

D800E, D3, D700, D300, D2X & D200
If your not shooting Nikon your doing
it WRONG!

My Nikonians Gallery

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

A general, generic topic New D800E First pics [View all] , Bangkok Paul Gold Member , Wed 02-Jan-13 05:27 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: New D800E First pics