Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
km6xz

St Petersburg, RU
3574 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: New D800E First pics"

km6xz Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Portraits and Urban Photography Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2009
Wed 09-Jan-13 08:03 PM

Thank you for the background on your being there. I have been in Russia for 9 years and still do not speak enough, although reading and writing is enough to run a business.
I do not travel as much as I used to, having too much fun hanging out here but just knowing that any place in Europe is within 3 hours is enough to feel connected. I still have been going back to the US too often, getting visas renewed but now there is a 3 year visa for Americans that will save me $10k a year in traveling for visas. That can buy a lot of glass;>) But it will probably go for nightclubs and socializing, which is the best use of money I can think of right now.
If I can get away this spring I would sure like to go to Thailand, Cambodia and Viet Nam again. I will keep your kind offer in mind.
Keep having fun, nothing else is so important....
Stan
St Petersburg Russia

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic New D800E First pics [View all] , Bangkok Paul Gold Member , Wed 02-Jan-13 05:27 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: New D800E First pics