Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Happy Holidays to all of my friends @ Nikonians!!

walk43

Pennsylvania, US
719 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Happy Holidays to all of my friends @ Nikonians!!"

walk43 Registered since 07th Feb 2012
Sat 29-Dec-12 01:27 PM | edited Sat 29-Dec-12 01:29 PM by walk43

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of my fellow Nikonians around the world a Happy Holiday Season and say what a true pleasure it has been engaging with many of you this year. I was new to the Nikonians when I ordered my D800 in February and have developed many valued relationships over the last 10 months.

Participating in other Forums is not like being here. The others are fine...but this place feels more like 'home' to me. Very good and qualified opinions, patience, politeness, candor, consideration, and on and on. I want to mention names but there are too many, and I might leave some out. Let me just say that I have shared opinions with folks in Russia, Wales, England, Thailand, Japan, Finland, Germany, Portugal, United States and on and on. We have a comon interest here and it works!! Let's keep it going...

Best wishes and a happy and safe New Year to all of you!!

Dan
(Nikon D800,V2,Sony HX400V,Lumix ZS40)
"I don't read, I just look at pictures" - Andy Warhol

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Happy Holidays to all of my friends @ Nikonians!! [View all] , walk43 , Sat 29-Dec-12 12:27 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Happy Holidays to all of my friends @ Nikonians!!