Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

seems Nikon does have fix for green tint on LCD screen ...

dhanson91750

US
1 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: seems Nikon does have fix for green tint on LCD screen of the D800"

dhanson91750 Gold Member Nikonian since 03rd May 2008
Sun 20-Jan-13 05:09 PM | edited Sun 20-Jan-13 05:18 PM by dhanson91750

I notice the green tint more on my D4 than on my D800. Just out of curiosity I sent Nikon an E-mail about the issue and I found the response to be interesting. I definitely think that there is an issue with the LCD calibration but Nikon just won't publicly admit it. I personally think that their reply is a bunch of nonsense especially when I can shoot a picture of something and immediately hold the camera up and review the image and on the LCD it looks green compared to what I'm standing in front of. I find that the displays on my D3x and D3 are very accurate. I also own a 5D MKIII and it's display is dead on as well. After dancing around and giving a convoluted explanation for the green tint of the LCD Nikon Basically told me that for $30 they can recalibrate the output of my LCD on my D4 and or D800 id I wanted. I'll have to decide if I can live with it or of I will send it in.

A topic tagged as news seems Nikon does have fix for green tint on LCD screen ... [View all] , txstone12 Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Fri 28-Dec-12 02:11 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: seems Nikon does have fix for green tint on LCD scr...