Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
walk43

Pennsylvania, US
719 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Got my D800 today!"

walk43 Registered since 07th Feb 2012
Sun 30-Dec-12 11:14 AM

Leslie,

I am SO jealous for you!! I remember the anticipation and excitement surrounding my 'new arrival'. It's been since March when I got my D800 and although some of the excitement has gone (10,000 clicks so far) I am still having a lot of fun with the camera and sometimes do as you did and just start shootings things around the house to 'play' a little. It really is a great feeling ...and I am sure that like me and others, you will be 'giddy' about the D800 for some time to come. There are so many things that it can do....and do VERY WELL. I reenergized myself with my recent purchase of the V1 with the FT1 adapter to use my existing AF-S lenses. Shooting at 500-1377mm is only one more thing I can experiment with now.

I hope you (we) never lose the 'fun factor' with this camera

PS: you said you have cats (we do too) but what's with the 'horse' picture? Was it just a good pic or do you raise/train them?

Dan
(Nikon D800,V2,Sony HX400V,Lumix ZS40)
"I don't read, I just look at pictures" - Andy Warhol

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Got my D800 today! [View all] , Zareeba Gold Member , Thu 27-Dec-12 05:05 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Got my D800 today!