Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Reikan Focal - Latest?

Ferguson

Cape Coral, US
5701 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Reikan Focal - Latest?"

Ferguson Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for the generous sharing of his high level expertise in the spirit of Nikonians Nikonian since 19th Aug 2004
Wed 19-Dec-12 09:37 PM

There's been extensive discussion on this but haven't seen anything lately, and couldn't find a recent, relevant topic (and a lot of its discussion was on the D800) so...

I last used 1.6.0.141.

They now have 1.7.0.247 posted, with a lot of changes. It's in beta (but most of what I ran with them was).

I heard some issues with recent versions (of course this is the internet, so there are issues with everything).

Anyone used the latest version(s), had good or bad experience, recommend the upgrade or use the old?

Linwood

Comments welcomed on pictures: Http://captivephotons.com

A general, generic topic Reikan Focal - Latest? [View all] , Ferguson Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for the generous sharing of his high level expertise in the spirit of Nikonians , Wed 19-Dec-12 08:37 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Reikan Focal - Latest?