Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Live view - exposure and focus problem in live view?

Carmen Tulum

Toronto, CA
43 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Live view - exposure and focus problem in live view?"

Carmen Tulum Registered since 09th Nov 2012
Tue 27-Nov-12 11:34 AM

thanks for your reply - at the moment my computer is under repair, so I cant download any photos. I will download them as soon as I can. The histograms does clipp some of the pictures taken in live view - to the darker side. The out of focus ones - well - it focuses in the background right through the flower in the foreground...

A topic tagged as having a question Live view - exposure and focus problem in live view? [View all] , Carmen Tulum , Mon 26-Nov-12 07:07 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Live view - exposure and focus problem in live view...