Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon D800 focus problem

mklass

Tacoma, US
7421 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Nikon D800 focus problem"

mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006
Sun 18-Nov-12 04:16 AM

What support can we give here except our advice on how to diagnose a problem and possibly get it repaired?

Our fellow member clearly has a problem that has apparently been made worse by Nikon service. They should fix it. I don't think there is anyone on this forum that can take the camera and fix it. We can just offer the best advice we have.

The poster thought there are a bunch of people here who are arrogant and annoying. Those are his words. I tend to avoid arrogant and annoying people whenever possible. Hence my question.

My advice on a camera with bad focusing, or any other noted defect, has always been: return it, get it fixed, or live with it. Do you have another option that isn't covered by those?

Mick
http://www.mickklassphoto.com
or
Visit my nikonians gallery

A topic tagged as in need of help Nikon D800 focus problem [View all] , Carmen Tulum , Sat 17-Nov-12 04:26 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D800 focus problem