Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon D800 focus problem

aay

CA
172 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Nikon D800 focus problem"

aay Registered since 11th Jul 2010
Sat 17-Nov-12 10:05 PM

Mick, I think your post doesn't really belong in this thread. Your questions are valid and I'd be happy to discuss them either privately or in the thread I created for my problem discussion.

My comment about confusion that some people are bringing into conversations, I think, is valid. I was referring to a comment earlier that "many cameras need to be tested together with same lenses, same distances". I believe this comment is confusing and misleading and non constructive. Especially for the OP who clearly stated that she's upset with this situation. Do I accuse everyone here of that or even a single particular person? No. I can make a comment about a particular remark, but that is about it.

As for advice and help from others. Mick, I really do appreciate all advice that I get here. I did appreciate your comments and advice that you posted in my thread. I do appreciate when people are constructive and are willing to help - I really respect people like that. However some people seem to take a different stance and that when I fail to understand the reasoning behind such approach.

I do not want to prolong this out of topic discussion. If you are upset with me and want to clear things up - please contact me privately. I don't think there can be anything between us that should lead to any sort of conflict.

I hope that OP will find a good way of dealing with her situation. And I am sure that a lot of people here would be glad to give their advice.

Alex
http://www.yermakov.net

A topic tagged as in need of help Nikon D800 focus problem [View all] , Carmen Tulum , Sat 17-Nov-12 04:26 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D800 focus problem