Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon D800 focus problem

Carmen Tulum

Toronto, CA
43 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Nikon D800 focus problem"

Carmen Tulum Registered since 09th Nov 2012
Sat 17-Nov-12 05:26 PM

Thanks to this forum, I just established that I have the focus problem, on the left as well as on the right side.

At the moment, I'm still in shock.

I have read in one or two Nikonians' forums that they were unhappy about the repairs that were done on the focus.

I would like to hear from owners who were able to get it fixed satisfactory, please...
Are there any Nikonians who had an OK experience, who had the focus fixed by Nikon and who is happy with the result? And where was it done? (I'm in Canada, can they do it well enough here, I just wonder?)

I have a suggestion - because I'm wondering how many Nikonians actually have this problem it could be interesting if someone could put up a sort of tally chart on Nikonians.org, maybe that would help Nikon too, to establish what percentage of owners are affected.

A topic tagged as in need of help Nikon D800 focus problem [View all] , Carmen Tulum , Sat 17-Nov-12 04:26 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D800 focus problem