Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
icslowmo

Surprise, US
613 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Impact Damage"

icslowmo Registered since 01st Jan 2012
Thu 22-Nov-12 03:10 AM

Sorry to hear about this.... I've used El Segundo a couple of times for the D7000 I had, each time I personally dropped the camera off so as to avoid any shipping issues like this..... I have thought about sending in my D800E for the left side focus issue but haven't had it bother me enough to do it. I try not to use the left side points much. Anyways let us know what comes back in the mail... maybe a couple pics of the box un-opened and then opened so you have proof of the condition you received the camera in.....

Wow, seems Nikon has been dropping the ball a little with customer service lately for some reason......

Chris

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Impact Damage [View all] , wesmannmsu Silver Member , Fri 16-Nov-12 02:28 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Impact Damage