Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

AF fine tune if you have a lens repaired

aay

CA
172 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: AF fine tune if you have a lens repaired"

aay Registered since 11th Jul 2010
Sat 17-Nov-12 03:27 AM

Good to hear you got it all good in the end. Did you send it to the same service center every time or different ones?

For me they told me that dirt in the viewfinder (which was never there but got there during the service) is normal - "it's not dust proof". Plus lots of dust in the mirror chamber (not even sure about the sensor - will try out of focus image tomorrow to see how bad it is).

And then the focusing issue. That doesn't seem to get resolved for me Does your camera focuses well with all 3 groups of sensors? My center sensor is completely screwed now but left is better

I'm thinking about shipping my camera to a different service center. Maybe that will make a difference? Not sure...

Alex
http://www.yermakov.net

A general, generic topic AF fine tune if you have a lens repaired [View all] , ljordan316 Silver Member , Tue 13-Nov-12 08:42 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: AF fine tune if you have a lens repaired