Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

AF fine tune if you have a lens repaired

aay

CA
172 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: AF fine tune if you have a lens repaired"

aay Registered since 11th Jul 2010
Fri 16-Nov-12 11:12 PM

Wow.. Good luck with all that. Don't want to make you worry ahead of time, but I wouldn't hold my breath if dealing with focusing issue. I just got my camera from it's second trip to the shop. They returned it saying that it's within specs which is far from it. Hopefully your camera and lens can be fixed/adjusted properly.

At least you have your second body! I'm about to go to Asia which I planned for a while and now my camera is good with LV focusing mostly, which sucks - I'm going to my friend's wedding.

Alex
http://www.yermakov.net

A general, generic topic AF fine tune if you have a lens repaired [View all] , ljordan316 Silver Member , Tue 13-Nov-12 08:42 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: AF fine tune if you have a lens repaired