Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

I'm getting cold feet (or cooler feet :) )about D800 e...

km6xz

St Petersburg, RU
3576 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: I'm getting cold feet (or cooler feet :) )about D800 early adopting...."

km6xz Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Portraits and Urban Photography Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2009
Sun 08-Apr-12 03:18 PM

One sure thing is finding some of the same troll names posting about problems with Nikons on DPR, regardless of the model. Some of those names show up on the Canon forums bragging about how much better their Canon is than a Nikon. Pentax owners do the same thing on Nikon forums. Not sure what kick they get out of it but it sure causes a long of trusting souls to hold off on buying what they wanted.
Manufacturers have discovered they can, for very little investment, create fear and confusion for their competitors on user review sites and forums. The worst ones are small hotels and restaurants, for gaming the system. Nowadays user reviews are more critical for sales than paid advertising so print newspapers and magazines are seeing ad revenue drop very fast as promotion shifts to anonymous posts on forums.
Stan
St Petersburg Russia

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic I'm getting cold feet (or cooler feet :) )about D800 e... [View all] , tommiejeep Gold Member , Sat 07-Apr-12 03:55 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: I'm getting cold feet (or cooler feet :) )about D8...