Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Transferring from D800E to iPad3

gbheron

Cedar Falls, US
216 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Transferring from D800E to iPad3"

gbheron Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 22nd Apr 2007
Sat 10-Nov-12 01:45 PM

Good morning, Tom,

I have the same iPad that you are working with. I was not aware there were iPad applications that would process NEF files. I do load images from several Nikon cameras to the iPad directly via Apple's Camera Connection Kit, and the process shows that it can "see" there are both JPEG and NEF files on the SD card, but there is nothing to indicate the NEF files are being loaded to the iPad. I will probably buy a Mac this winter so that I will be living in both Windows and OS X worlds. Please let me know if you find there is a way to process NEF on an iPad!

Happy Nikon shooting,
Randy

A general, generic topic Transferring from D800E to iPad3 [View all] , Tom from Maryland , Sat 10-Nov-12 10:48 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Transferring from D800E to iPad3