Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D800 Third Party Wireless Shutter Release and Flash Tri...

walk43

Pennsylvania, US
719 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D800 Third Party Wireless Shutter Release and Flash Trigger -TESTED"

walk43 Registered since 07th Feb 2012
Mon 09-Apr-12 10:52 PM

Thanks Perrone,

You are correct that I don't need that tech yet. My next goal is to master Focus Stacking for my macros and that certainly does not need strobes or zones!! I suspected that the Wizards would do special things for those of you who need them. I just never knew how you used them. The story about the bobsled photographer is really interesting... gives me an inside look at how many of you guys do your work. From the sounds it, you guys and gals can get quite busy. I appreciate the time you took to share that and teach me a little more about the profession.

Dan
(Nikon D800,V2,Sony HX400V,Lumix ZS40)
"I don't read, I just look at pictures" - Andy Warhol

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A topic tagged as news D800 Third Party Wireless Shutter Release and Flash Tri... [View all] , walk43 , Mon 09-Apr-12 02:50 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D800 Third Party Wireless Shutter Release and Flash...