Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon D800E sports action fashion

Hawk Eyes

US
167 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Nikon D800E sports action fashion"

Hawk Eyes Registered since 09th Jun 2012
Wed 17-Oct-12 05:58 AM | edited Wed 17-Oct-12 06:07 AM by Hawk Eyes

Thank you guys. I really appreciate the positive feedback. You all have great photos as well. As far as my strobes go, yes, I shoot them manually and use the CyberSync CST Transmitter and Transceivers to shoot wirelessly and adjust them as needed. The
Einsteins I use are very easy to adjust power up and down.

I shoot a little bit unconventionally compared to a lot of photographers, as I shoot by eye more now, and don't meter and use the histogram as much anymore (but I used to all the time when I first started).

It is funny the numbers and meta data are still there; I just do not look at them to get the shot anymore. IMO, and the photographers I look up to the most, our opinion is once you have a good grasp on how to use Aperture / Shutter /ISO and the functions of the camera you are shooting, you get a sense of how a photo will turn out after a couple test shots and looking at the LCD and in post on your computer over and over.

I think we all have the talent to take great photos, we just need to be patient and open our minds to learn from everyone

A general, generic topic Nikon D800E sports action fashion [View all] , Hawk Eyes , Sun 14-Oct-12 10:26 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D800E sports action fashion