Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Thom Hogan on "fanboys" :-)

Gator Bob

SANTA FE, US
582 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Thom Hogan on "fanboys" :-)"

Gator Bob Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Jul 2006
Thu 11-Oct-12 05:52 PM | edited Thu 11-Oct-12 05:58 PM by Gator Bob

During all the discussion of the D800/E focusing flaws and Nikon's ongoing silence, I was astounded by the Nikon Fanboys -- sorry, make that dedicated Nikon owners -- who 1) kept denying that their casually tested D800 sample had any flaws and 2) said even if it did have flaws their D800 was so great they just didn't care and 3) said that anyone speaking out about it should shut up and go away. I waited six months before I would accept a wait-listed D800E and mine arrived free of flaws. Yes, I agree that it is an amazing and wonderful camera, just like my D200, D300 and D700 were -- and right out of the box, as it should be.

Gator Bob Santa Fe New Mexico
*D800E *D700 *SB800 *RRS TVC-24L
Nikkors: *14-24 *70-200 VRII *T-20E III *50 f/1.8 *PC-E 85 *28-300
Tamron: * 90mm Macro *

A general, generic topic Thom Hogan on "fanboys" :-) [View all] , Gator Bob Silver Member , Wed 10-Oct-12 04:29 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Thom Hogan on "fanboys" :-)