Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D7000 quits while in interval timer shooting mode

davidkosmos

US
4 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D7000 quits while in interval timer shooting mode"

davidkosmos Registered since 02nd May 2011
Mon 02-May-11 02:58 PM

Thank you, Chris. After some more testing, I have confirmed what you were saying. When I used my D300 primarily (before my D7000), I was using a Hahnel Giga T Pro intervalometer for time lapses, and I completely understood the concept of intervals. But for some reason, when I got my D7000, I reverted back to incorrectly thinking that "interval" means the time between each exposure. I guess I assumed that since this feature was built by Nikon into the camera itself, it wouldn't allow the user to select settings that are mathematically impossible. Kinda strange that Nikon would allow it to.

At any rate, thanks so much for the insight and the slap to the back of my head.

David

A general, generic topic D7000 quits while in interval timer shooting mode [View all] , davidkosmos , Mon 02-May-11 12:48 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D7000 quits while in interval timer shooting mode
Reply message RE: Ask Nikon?