Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Scuffed Rubber Grip

agitater

Toronto, CA
4551 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Scuffed Rubber Grip"

agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007
Wed 09-Feb-11 10:44 PM

>...or do I just have OCD perfectionist tendencies?

That might be true if it was scuffs and scratches on your photos. The only right answer (for you - I think) is that if normal use of your D7000 inevitably results in the camera appearing to have been used to take photos, then the camera is most likely being put to good use.

On the other hand, if the time needed to replace the rubber grips (there's no way to buff them) detracts from the amount and quality of time spent making photos, then the camera is likely not being put to good use.

Personally, I can't stand the look of a new camera. I much prefer the look of a camera body that appears well used. That well used appearance invariably means that I've spent enough time with it to get to know its quirks, idiosyncracies and picture making qualities.

. . . IMO anyway . . .

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

A topic tagged as having a question Scuffed Rubber Grip [View all] , dscar , Wed 09-Feb-11 12:14 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Scuffed Rubber Grip