Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D7000 and video capabilities

chris_platt

Newburg, US
751 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D7000 and video capabilities"

chris_platt Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Apr 2009
Tue 08-Feb-11 08:38 PM

I haven't played with the video too much on my D7000 yet, but the first question that comes to my mind is the quality of the lens on that device. What's the point of recording in HD if the lens on the camera can't deliver high resolution images?

I have taken HD video with my Panasonic GF1 - I was able to mount my Sigma 800mm lens on it with an adapter. I'm quite sure the Benq would never be able to deliver the video quality I was able to capture with that setup. I'm sure the same is true with the D7000.

You have a 150-500mm zoom. You should be able to capture awesome video with that lens mounted on the D7000. I think I'd try that first.

Visit my gallery.

A general, generic topic D7000 and video capabilities [View all] , ronaldbegg , Tue 08-Feb-11 06:09 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D7000 and video capabilities