Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

SD Card speed question

KnightPhoto

Alberta, CA
4954 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: SD Card speed question"

KnightPhoto Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Dec 2006
Thu 30-Sep-10 01:33 AM

Thanks for the tip Kurt. I should be OK, bought it from my local reputable retailer.

Jon, I really appreciate the info, was not aware of the UHS-1 standard nor that the D7000 was compliant with it . That sounds more suitable for me, I can be a bit of a masher when I get on a good bird at close distance. 60Mbps ought to empty that buffer at a decent clip. I'll go with what I've got for now and pick one up this winter when they hit the market. 32Gig card would be nice too but may have to wait for prices to come down for that.

Next up on my get ready for the D7000 plan is an external microphone. When I looked a long time ago I thought they were cheaper!

Best regards, SteveK

'A camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.' -- Dorothea Lange
My Nikonians gallery
My Nikonians Blog

A topic tagged as having a question SD Card speed question [View all] , KnightPhoto Gold Member , Wed 29-Sep-10 02:33 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: SD Card speed question